From small scale start-ups to fully-fledged enterprises, all companies have training needs. Providing the right learning tools is crucial to enabling company growth, which explains why an increasing number of businesses are choosing to outsource their training.
The 6 stages of channel partner development and the role of training: A Guide to Maximising Success
Learn how training enhances partner relations and exactly how it supports each stage of the development process.
There are several common challenges that organisations face when managing a channel partner network. Perhaps you are experiencing:
- A growing partner channel
- Loss of brand identity
- High support costs associated with lack of knowledge
- Issues communicating product updates, features and benefits
- Concerns about persistent outsider mentalities
This guide has been written to teach you how training will solve your challenges and support your overall channel partner development programme. It is based on what we have learned over the last 20 years when building, administering and managing global external training programmes for our customers.
By the time you have finished reading, you will:
- Understand each stage of the channel partner development and how training supports each stage
- Know what type of training benefits each partner and each stage