From small scale start-ups to fully-fledged enterprises, all companies have training needs. Providing the right learning tools is crucial to enabling company growth, which explains why an increasing number of businesses are choosing to outsource their training.
Everything you need to know before you develop a channel partner training programme: A Beginner's Guide
All the information you need to know before you get to work on a channel partner training programme.
If you are planning to implement a training programme for your channel partners, there is a lot to learn and consider to ensure you gain the best results for your organisation.
Based on what we have learned over the last 20 years when building, administering and managing global external training programmes for our customers, we have created this guide to give you the background information you need to create, develop and sustain a successful, long-lasting training programme.
By the time you’ve finished reading, you will know:
- How and why training works in sales scenarios
- What you need to know before developing your training strategy
- The challenges you may come across and how to overcome them
- Key benefits of partner training and how you can achieve them
- Best practices for creating a training programme