When we enter a new partnership and start working with a new customer, we think it’s important to be as transparent as possible.
We want to work closely with you and get under the skin of your organisation from the offset.
From your point of view, this process is designed to set your expectations and ensure you get the most from our partnership. It’s a chance for you to get to know Wahoo Learning and understand the processes we put in place to make a success of your training programme.
We want you to benefit as much as possible from working with us and for that to work, it takes input from both parties.
Here we seek to explain our expectations of you as our new customer and how we work through the initial stages and beyond.
What You Need To Do
For us to develop a solution that meets the requirements of your organisation, we need to understand who you are training, why you want to train them (what are your overall objectives) and what success looks like to you.
There are some specifics about your organisation that we need to know:
- Company background and explanation of the internal structure.
- What are your goals, and how do they fit into your organisation’s overarching business objectives?
- What does the sales pipeline look like?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
In terms of your learners, you need to understand and communicate with us the following:
- Who your target audience is
- What they need to know
- What they want to get from the training
- The skill level they already have
Some other steps must be thought out during the planning stages. They are:
- Determine what will drive your customers to take the training
- Will the training programme be supported by a larger partner programme
- Is the training accredited?
- Determine how you will launch your programme
- Establish whether you will charge for the training or take on the budget internally
- If charging, what price will you charge?
- Will the training programme relate to partner tiers? If so, will discount levels be used in relation to tiers?
In these initial stages, it’s important that you communicate as much with us as possible. As a team, we will be on hand to help you discover any answers you are unsure of.
Our experts are always available to support the launch of your programme and can offer advice on how to achieve an efficient launch.
Remember, we are here to work with you. Always reach out if there is anything you need input on.
Additional Information We Need From You
In terms of the project itself, there is some information we need to start to work on our side. This will help us develop a project plan that we can share with you. It will include timelines, tasks and major milestones, to ensure we are on track and you understand how the project is progressing at all times.
- Let us know who will manage the account on your side.
- Tell us what domain you would like us to use.
- Provide us with brand guidelines.
- Provide us with key deadlines.
- Transfer any ready-made training materials or details of courses that we will be creating.
Let’s Get Started – How We Kick Off
You should now be clear on the information we need from you to get started. Once our onboarding and introduction meetings have taken place, we will follow this process:
- Scope of work (SOW) is produced to cover the project specifics.
- Changes to SOW if necessary.
- Production of project timeline – exactly what will happen when. Includes dates for the completion of each milestone and exactly what is needed from you and when to ensure they are met.
- Zoho Connect demo – this will be the main form of communication for sharing documents
- Next steps. What we need imminently and what we will be getting to work on straight away
We understand that you will likely be juggling your workload. Part of the planning is to ensure that you know exactly what we need from you and when. Nothing should be a surprise.
Throughout the entire partnership, we are always available to answer any questions and offer support when it is needed. That’s what we’re here for.
We want to exceed your expectations. Working together to achieve your training programme objectives is what we do. For us to achieve the best possible results, you can expect high levels of communication, especially in the initial stages. We will keep you updated and ensure you know everything that is being achieved along the way.
It’s important that our goals remain aligned and that any changes in direction are documented and linked back to your organisation’s objectives. This will maximise the success of your programme and provide the confidence that we are working to accomplish the same end target.
After reading this, if you have any questions, please get in touch with the team so we can add them to the agenda! If you haven’t been assigned a dedicated account manager quite yet, you can drop us a line.